Monday, May 13, 2013

Finally...Some Time!

Hidi Ho good viewers!  I've got bad news and good news.  The bad news is my temp job ended abruptly on Friday.  The good news is...my temp job ended abruptly on Friday! 

To be 100% honest, the company I was working for was probably one of the worst jobs I've ever had.  It's kinda sad because I really did like all the employees.  The problem was no one wanted to be there.  Out of an office staff of seven people, five were actively seeking other opportunities.  The owner was just very difficult to work for.  She was moody and you never knew what to expect from day-to-day.  Actually, that should say hour-to-hour!  She would actually yell at employees and she and her daughter would have screaming matches in earshot of everyone.  NOT a good environment! 

So Friday was my last day.  WOOHOO!  Now I have a bit of time until my next job to dedicate to my little blog.  Hubs is happy because he's finally getting homemade pizza again. 

Tomorrow, I'll be posting a new recipe, to be followed on Wednesday by another.  Hopefully, I'll be posting some ideas and pictures of my landscaping as well.  All depends on how the weather and the money cooperate.

Anyway, thanks for continuing to read my blog.  I appreciate each and every one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment