Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brrrr! Time for EASY Cinnamon Rolls!

Sorry for the long time away.  I've been in training for my newest job.  Yes, another one.  Hey, I work.  What can I say?  Don't laugh.  If all goes well, I'll have yet another new job at the beginning of the year.  This job is one is actually in my career field and doing something I absolutely love.  More on that in a later post as things develop.

So, yes.  BRRRR!  A cold front moved through Oklahoma this week.  Temps below freezing and we saw snow, sleet, & rain all day long. 

And with the cold comes a desire for something hot and sweet and gooey.  Yup, you got it.  Cinnamon rolls!  I confess.  I felt lazy and didn't make real rolls.  I just grabbed some out of the freezer case.  And to make matters worse, I wanted them quick!  That's right.  I didn't want to wait the whole, what?  20 minutes for them to cook.  No no no!  Not me!  So I broke out the waffle maker and tried what I've seen many times on other sites.  It worked.  Maybe a little too well. 

Waffle Maker Cinnamon Rolls
Tube of Cinnamon Rolls
Pecans (or your favorite nuts)
Oil or Pam-type Spray

Spray waffle maker or wipe lightly with oil.
Place cinnamon rolls on waffle maker.  Use what fits in your maker.  Mine held 4 nicely.
Close lid and cook until steam stops.
Ice while hot and sprinkle with nuts.  Eat...then make more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment